As part of our development, we are above all looking for sales people with a catchy temperament who thrive in field sales development.
Are you independent? adaptable? persevering? Do you like convincing?
Join the AXA Savings and Protection network.
Become a specialist in Savings and Social Protection (providence, dependency, retirement) with a varied clientele: professionals, liberals, craftsmen, traders and business leaders.
Your future mission at AXA: As a sales advisor, your role is to protect our clients in all the important events in their lives and to guarantee them support and security.
For this you will have the following missions:
- Conquer a varied clientele: liberal professionals, craftsmen, merchants, business leaders and executive employees; • Marketing social and asset protection products: provident insurance, long-term care, health, retirement, savings, investment, etc.;
- Build customer loyalty over time by maintaining a quality business relationship;
- Organize your commercial activity independently, manage your appointments and travel.
On a day-to-day basis, you will have access to innovative methods and complete digitization of the relationship with modern tools: from discovery to electronic signature with an Ipad pro.
Your integration/professional background
As soon as you are hired, you will benefit from a training course adapted to your profile to acquire commercial and technical skills on the various insurance products that you will market.
Throughout your career, in order to optimize your success, we will provide you with support thanks to a dedicated sales manager and a proven sales approach. You will have to build your client portfolio, and develop the one entrusted to you.
- Freedom to exercise your activity independently, while benefiting from the support of a team and the security of an employee status within a large group
- Quality support provided by local management and specialists in their field (corporate, private management, etc.).
- Remuneration directly linked to your performance, with no upper limit (fixed + commission + commercial stimulation)
- Particular attention to the Quality of Life at Work of employees
- Advantages of a large group: exercising with employee status, you benefit from the company’s participation and profit-sharing, advantageous social security coverage, preferential rates on insurance and banking products, offers offered by the works council etc…
- Higher education (BAC+2 minimum) or self-taught with proven experience in sales and prospecting
- License holder (mandatory)
- Commercial temperament, pugnacity and spirit of conquest to develop the customer portfolio • Sense of relationship and customer service: listening, understanding of expectations, advice, responsiveness…
- Ability to work independently, manage priorities, demonstrate rigor and organization
- Fluency with computer tools and social networks would be appreciated